Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So, so S-O-R-E...it's just a preview of days to come!

Woke up barely able to walk today...my leg workout yesterday was K-I-L-L-E-R!!! ...and...I had a jam-packed schedule today. But I made up for all of those potential barriers by demolishing my abs today in a 20 minute interval workout right in my own garage. Minimal equipment and I didn't have to leave home. I'm a "NO EXCUSES" kinda girl! ;) 



Wednesday, June 12 

Meal 1, 10:00am (9.5 hours of sleep) 

I was SO hungry when I woke up, almost choked on my tea so I could hurry up and get to the good stuff...aka....THIS:  



Mixed greens, shredded carrots, cilantro, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, baby Bella mushrooms, boiled egg, grape tomatoes, BACON, homemade tuna salad, and avocado. BAM! It was the most satisfying breakfast I've had in a long time!
Total prep and cook time: 20 minutes
Calories: 550
Protein: 46g
Carbs: 25g
Fat: 27g


Meal 2, 3:00pm 




Homemade chicken salad stuffed mushrooms and squash, flaxseed, and egg white pancakes topped with nut butter, banana and honey. Soooooooo good!!


Total prep and cook time: 15 minutes

Calories: 660
Protein: 50g
Carbs: 37g
Fat: 38g


Meal 3, 7:00pm 




The rest of the amazing slow cooked vegetable coconut curry I made now with Dover Sole and broccolette. SO DAMN GOOD! Not pictured: half a banana, almonds, and sunflower seeds.


Total prep and cook time: 20 minutes

Calories: 640
Protein: 53g
Carbs: 35g
Fat: 33g



DAY TOTALS
Calories: 2,100
Protein: 150g (44%)
Carbs: 96g (28%)
Fat: 98g (28%)
Total kitchen time: 60 minutes!

I NEVER track my calories. And I feel like I'm exactly where I want to be with my physical health and body just be being in tune with myself. After reaching my goal of 20% body fat, I'm going to begin the next phase which focuses on muscle gain. How crazy, I'll have burned off all that excess fat from my body without the use of supplements, pills, diets, etc. All on my own. I'm so proud! And I never would have imagined that I would want to focus on muscle gain but it's just been calling me lately. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've gained a LOT of muscle in the past several years but that was in conjunction with burning fat as that was my goal...weight loss. Soon, it will be weight gain and I'm a little anxious because I can't imagine eating much more than I already do. It's going to be a CHALLENGE, for sure, which is probably why I'm itching to do it. As you can tell, I love a good challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment